While 90% of businesses see the enablement of hybrid and remote work as having a positive impact on their bottom line, less than half strongly agree that employees have access to the technology they need.
Key findings from the report include:
- Less than half (48% global and APAC 51%) of organizations provide employees with the technology they need for hybrid work.
- Only (25% global and APAC 44%) of operational leads say they are very satisfied with employee experience (EX) capabilities.
- Top-performing companies that increased their IT spend and invested in EX technology were 56% more likely than underperformers to report improved business growth.
- AI was voted as the #1 enabler of future customer experience (CX) and EX strategies, and AI interfaces will become the norm for 4 in 5 organizations within the next 12 months.
- Despite the rise in AI, 87% of organizations agree that human-led support remains a critical element in their customer engagement.
For infographics depicting the key findings.