Can’t find the answer you’re looking for? Here are some of the most frequently asked questions to help you out!
1. What is DigiconAsia DX Solution Excellence Awards 2022?
– Our 1st Annual DigiconAsia DX Solution Excellence Awards recognizes the best-in-class vertical industry solutions linked to remarkable innovations that advance business transformation for the digital economy. This Readers’ Choice awards program will showcase developments in the productivity and potential of business applications as well as digital technologies that contribute significantly to improved efficiency, agility and performance of an organization.
– The DigiconAsia Awards 2022 is delivered by ThinkLogic Media Group, the region’s benchmark enterprise tech demand-generation team and owner of leading online media portals DigiconAsia, CybersecAsia and MartechAsia. Some of the key highlights are:
- Readers’ choice awards – voting by our digital economy audiences in APAC!
- Virtual Fireside Chat on Pillars of the Digital Economy in August for key winner sponsors!
- Lucky Draw branding sponsorship for registered voters!
2. Could you tell me more about DigiconAsia Virtual fireside chat discussion?
– We would like to raise the interactivity of our audiences with award winners in more meaningful channels. Hence DigiconAsia will be conducting this virtual fireside chat with some of the winners from DigiconAsia’s 2022 DX Solution Excellence Awards to share what they believe are the key infrastructure, innovations and strategies necessary for organizations to thrive in the digital economy.
- What are some key mindset shifts required among Board and C-suite leaders to create an innovative culture conducive to successful digital transformation?
- How critical is a ‘smart city’ for intelligent enterprises to thrive?
- What are some key pillars for the digital economy – are areas such as digital banking, e-payments, e-logistics and smart supply chains, cybersecurity and data privacy, cloud and mobile apps, and edge data centers all necessary for this transformation?
- How would emerging technologies such as AI, digital twins, advanced analytics impact the ‘metaverse’ where businesses have to exist in?
- What are some best practices to ensure purposeful and effective digital transformation, and strategies for organizations as they gear up for business in the metaverse?
For more information and interest on being a sponsored panelist, please click here.
3. How are the award categories crafted for this digital event?
– Award categories are researched by the editorial team of DigiconAsia, and based on our interactions with analysts, industry watchers, vendors and end-user organizations familiar with the Asia Pacific market.
4. How many awards are there for this event?
There are a total of 14 award categories by vertical industry. Please click here for more information on the awards.
The organizers reserve the right to not award one or more categories, if they deem the submissions in any category or the number of votes not to have met the minimum requirements. Such requirements will be at the organizers’ sole discretion.
5. What are the type of sponsorship level available for this digital event?
For this year edition of DigiconAsia Awards, we have curated 5 sponsorship levels with option for sponsored participation in the virtual DigiconAsia fireside chat event.
Reach out to us for more details pertaining to each level of sponsorship by clicking here.
6. What are the other activities that DigiconAsia conduct beyond than award sponsorship?
DigiconAsia is a leading digital economy information portal which covers 10 English speaking countries across APAC. With a first party opt in readership database of more than 60,000 organization subscribed to DigiconAsia, there are numerous opportunities for your marketing initiatives such as advertising and demand generation activities to be conducted on our DigiconAsia platform.
Speak to us today to receive a carefully crafted recommendation for your demand generation/marketing objectives.
7. How will the nominees be selected as a winner?
Voters will be required to register on the award portal to be eligible to vote and lto our lucky draw.
Voters will have to choose the top 2 for each digital transformation category that have made the most impact on their organization in the last 12 months. If they don’t use the technology yet, they can give a vote to those technology providers that they believe are leading the pack.
8. Are there any criteria to be qualified as a registered voter for this event?
- The interested voter must be an IT end user
- The interested voter must register on the voting portal with full contact information provided and a valid email address.
- The interested voter must not be from a solution/service providers.
The organizers reserve the right to not recognize the voter as qualified if any of the criteria are not adhered to.
9. What steps are taken by DigiconAsia to attract voters for this award?
DigiconAsia will actively promote this event to our readership base through the following marketing activities:
- Weekly eNewsletter promotion
- Event themed EDM
- Dedicated banner ad slot for event promotion
- Social media postings
- Latest update for new sponsor shoutout or key takeaway.
Incentivizing qualified voters by drawing 10 winners at random to receive a US$50 Amazon voucher each. Winners will be notified through email at the end of October 2022.
10. Is there a fee for any nomination submitted?
There are no fees required for any nomination submitted.
11. Where do I submit the nomination form?
A maximum of 3 submissions are allowed for the same company, irrespective of representatives.
12. How would I know if my nomination form has been accepted?
You will be notified with a confirmation email by Thinklogic’s Tech team whom will review every nomination form submitted.
13. When is the date for the announcement of all the finalists?
30 June 2022, 12pm
14. Since it is a digital event, do I get any physical memorandum as a winner of a respective category?
All winner of respective category will receive a frame certificate, mailed directly within two months from winner’s announcement. Thinklogic will get in touch to verify mailing address and other details before mailing.
15. What is the eligibility of nomination for DigiconAsia awards?
The nominee must be a provider of digital solutions and/or services in the Asia Pacific region with an established customer base.
16. What is the eligibility of nomination for DigiconAsia DX Solution Excellence Awards 2022?
- Entries will be accepted only from solution and service providers with a regional headquarters in Asia Pacific.
- Highlighted digital initiative, project or program is completed between January 2021 and date of submission
- Ability to establish and quantify how it is innovative and how it has disrupted the industry or market landscape.
- Ability to quantify the business impact and value gained or delivered through the digital transformation, and the commercial potential of the resulting digital service or solution
- Bonus: ability to articulate how the initiative helps the organization to adapt to the uncertainties brought about by the pandemic
17. What information is expected from the 1 minute video of each respective award winners?
- Thank you message to DigiconAsia readers for their votes.
- Brief overview of key digital transformation challenges to be addressed by their organization.
- How winner organization will continue to adapt and innovate to meet these challenges.
- (Optional) invitation of your customer to express thanks to the respective award winner and any other messages for 10-25 second video segment of the 1 min clip.
18. If I would like to sponsor this event, who should I get in touch with?
Please drop us an email or click on this link to submit an enquiry form and we will get back to you asap.
Regional Business Development Director
+65 9178 7551
Managing Director, Thinklogic
+65 6715 8453
Editor In Chief, DigiconAsia & CybersecAsia
+65 9655 3730
- Winners will be announced and awarded virtually at the DigiconAsia Awards Ceremony on 30th June 2022.
- Winners will receive a DigiconAsia DX Solution Excellence Awards 2022
- Winners will also be given placement in the DigiconAsia Awards portal in the winner’s section, visible branding in DigiconAsia’s eNewsletter and social media posts.
- Winners will be invited to speak at the DigiconAsia’s Pillars of the Digital Economy virtual fireside chat.
- The Award organizers reserve the right not to announce winners, or to announce joint-winners, for any of the 14 categories, based on their discretionary consideration of the quality and quantity of the votes received for each category. Up to two winners will be awarded per category.
The Awards logo is the property and copyright of Thinklogic Media Group, and use of the Awards logo is subject to the Award organizers’ terms and conditions.
Copyright ⓒ 2022 DIgiconAsia All Right Reserved.